Applicants must have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from a local public or private university, overseas university, or a college that has been acknowledged by the Ministry of Education.
Applicants of all industrial backgrounds are welcome. Preference will be given to applicants with work experience from any industry.
All the following documents should be arranged the sequence as per below and submit the application before the deadline.
- Official diploma and cumulative transcript of highest education;
- Other favorable supporting documents (Name card、Working experience certificate、professional certificate、English Proficiency Test Result such as：TOEFL、IELTS、TOEIC、GMAT etc.);
- Two (and maximum of two) recommendation letters (by post);
- Online application.
※ Interview will be conducted if candidates receive 80 out of 100 points or above at the preliminary review stage.
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from local public or private university, overseas university, or a college that has been acknowledged and authenticated by the Ministry of Education.
Applicants from all education backgrounds are welcome. Preference will be given to applicants with work experiences from any industry.
All of the following documents should be written in English and submit the online application before the deadline (applicants with incomplete documents will not be reviewed by the IBMBA Program Admission Committee)：
- Statement of Purpose (including a research plan);
- All applicants must be able to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English. Therefore, for applicants from non-native English-speaking countries, TOEFL or IELTS score must be submitted to demonstrate the English proficiency;
- Two (and maximum of two) recommendation letters (via online application system or Email);
- Official statement with a conversion table on percentile score and letter score (A, B, C) and applicant’s GPA (if not displayed on applicant’s transcript), issued by the institution where applicant obtained his/her Bachelor’s degree;
- One scanned copy of undergraduate diploma;
- One scanned copy of official transcript;
- Other favorable supporting documents, for example GMAT or GRE score;
- Interviews will be conducted if necessary;
- Online Application is required (Online Application Website).
All above documents should be written in English and uploaded to the NSYSU Online Application System by the assigned deadline. Applicants with incomplete documents will not be reviewed by the IBMBA Program Admission Committee.
Please read through the information, complete the required documents and submit the required items before the assigned deadline.
Study Duration: 2 years full-time (up to 4 years)
Scholarships: For further information on the scholarships offered, please refer to this link (applicants shall apply for the NSYSU scholarship along with their admission applications)
MASTER ADMISSION (1ST ROUND ENROLLMENT)
Number of students to be enrolled : 18
Application period : 2021/10/05-2021/10/18
Interview date: 2021/11/13
*Total marks will be compared for acceptance; if there is same marks, will compare according to your interview performance result.
MASTER ADMISSION (2ND ROUND ENROLLMENT)
Number of students to be enrolled : 10
Application period : 2021/11-2021/12
Interview date: 2022/03
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Overseas Chinese Students
For overseas Chinese students, please refer to the University Entrance for Overseas Chinese Students website below. Overseas Chinese students are able to apply for the program as domestic students.