The IBMBA Program @ NSYSU receive fall term admission application only each year.
Please see the detailed information as follows and if you have any further inquiries, please feel free to email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
JANUARY 15, 2022 - MARCH 31,2022
Admission Quota: 25
2022-01-15 ~ 2022-03-31
Online application service opens for Fall 2022
2022-04-01 ~ 2022-05-15
Notification of Admission Result
Admitted applicants reply Acceptance Feedback
Notification for waiting list applicants
Notified waiting list applicants reply Acceptance Feedback
School issues Letter of Acceptance
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE ONLY)
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from local public or private university, overseas university, or a college that has been acknowledged and authenticated by the Ministry of Education. Applicants from all education backgrounds are welcome. Preference will be given to applicants with work experiences from any industry.
All of the following documents should be written in English and submit the online application before the deadline (applicants with incomplete documents will not be reviewed by the IBMBA Program Admission Committee)：
- Statement of Purpose (including a research plan);
- All applicants must be able to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English. Therefore, for applicants from non-native English-speaking countries, TOEFL or IELTS score must be submitted to demonstrate the English proficiency;
- Two (and maximum of two) recommendation letters (via online application system);
- Official statement with a conversion table on percentile score and letter score (A, B, C) and applicant’s GPA (if not displayed on applicant’s transcript), issued by the institution where applicant obtained his/her Bachelor’s degree;
- One scanned copy of undergraduate diploma;
- Other favorable supporting documents, for example GMAT or GRE score;
- Interviews will be conducted if necessary;
- Online Application is required
All above documents should be written in English and uploaded to the NSYSU Online Application System by the assigned deadline. Applicants with incomplete documents will not be reviewed by the IBMBA Program Admission Committee.