The international programs offered by the College of Management at NSYSU are more than just students and lecturers with international backgrounds. Throughout your academic journey here and even when you graduate, you can expect to enjoy a plethora of opportunities that will help you excel and grow in the global business landscape. As business students, we are well aware of the significance of networking, which is why the SA serves as a crucial link between the GHRM and IBMBA student body, faculty, and alumni. The Student Association will work towards ensuring the IBMBA and GHRM MBA experience is enjoyable and rewarding for every student.
We aim to achieve this goal by:
- Taking actions based on your feedback to continuously improve the program.
- Providing a platform for you to build connections and network with industry professionals.
- Meticulously planning and executing events that enrich your overall experience.
Our activities are divided into the following categories:
- Social Interactions
- Career Networking
The Student Association Committee comprises the President and two vice presidents. They represent both international programs, including IBMBA and GHRM. Every January and July, GHRM MBA and IBMBA students participate in class-wide elections to elect SA committee members. These individuals are chosen through a voting process, where students cast their votes to select the committee members.
Term of Student Association:
Fall Semester: 1st July – 31st December Spring Semester: 2nd January – 30th June
12th Student Association
|Geoffrey陳雄生President112-1 GHRM MBA||Andy Nguyeny阮黎光1st Vice President112-1 IBMBA||Jaffrey Sultan賈佛瑞 2nd Vice Presidentt112-1 IBMBA|
The advantages of joining Student Association committee:
- Participate in developing the program
- Strengthen your soft skills which are not taught inside classes
- Obtain monthly salary
- Maintain relationships with the faculty and current students
- Build your professional network with alumni and experts from the real business world
In addition, the connection is still there after you have finished a term or even graduated. It will be one of the most memorable and rewarding experiences to help you start your journey after graduation. Either to look for possible career opportunities or not to lose connection with everyone in the program. With that being said, we can now wait for your application! Join us!
- A diverse and culturally rich learning experience.
- A strong focus on networking and building connections.
- Continue to maintain the international SA standard.
Events Held by Current SA
- Red Quinoa Harvest
- EMBA alumni gathering
- Playday Sport & Fun
- Bank of Japan Virtual Tour
- Trash to Treasure
- Halloween Party
- Language Partner
- Thesis Sharing
- Christmas Party